HERB - stevia

Warren & Meredith Harmon corwynsca at juno.com
Tue Feb 2 10:26:35 PST 1999

The Herb Sisters I mentioned before had a handful of recipes that were
given to me when I bought the herb.  If you contact them,
HerbBasket at aol.com, they'll send them to you.  I don't know if I can -
copyrights and all - but I'd recommend getting on contact with them
anyway.  They're very sweet people pun intended!!!

-Caro