HERB - Re: urotherapy in general

Warren & Meredith Harmon corwynsca at juno.com
Fri Feb 12 21:44:55 PST 1999

I really wonder what for??  I know they used urine as a pregnancy test
(something about pouring some seed over pregnant & non-pregnant
"fertilizer", and see if one sprouts a measurable time before the other),
and I know that they only had to smell the sweetness in urine to diagnose
the diabetes, but why would you have it in *stock*??  Training the local
hunters to recognize sign?  Throwing at unruly costomers?

-Caro (I laugh every time I see the urea bags at work - it's a wonderful
ice melt!!)