HERB - Re: Urine for clothes

lee a Hoermann heldo3 at juno.com
Sun Feb 14 12:11:11 PST 1999

Re: this rather unsavory topic, I agree that we may thanks the modern
alchemists
for their dyes... also, more modern alchemists need to be thanked,
namely, those
that produce modern toothpaste....from pre-period days, it was common for
members
of the Roman Empire( esp. those in modern Tuscany,) to brush their teeth
using
whittled-down twigs dipped in urine. THANK YOU PROCTOR and GAMBLE!!!
Ld. Heldo aus Visselhoede,
Kingdom of Ansteorra, Shire of  Ffynnon Gath
 Otter Haus, House Crane