HERB - Dandelion Aside

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Wed Feb 17 07:20:48 PST 1999

Caro wrote:
>I was sitting in a very good patch of dandelion!  (Makes a horrible wine,
>though.)

On the contrary, it makes excellent wine when done properly. Most
people, I suspect, do it improperly. As a matter of fact, just
last week I had the first dandelion wine that I've like ever (and
I've tried TONS). If I hadn't gathered the flowers myself with
the woman who made it and if she hadn't told me which wine it was
I wouldn't have known it was dandelion wine. If you'd like the
recipe, I'd be happy to get it for you. :)

Jasmine, jasmine at infoengine.com