HERB - Dandelion Aside

Warren & Meredith Harmon corwynsca at juno.com
Wed Feb 17 07:17:21 PST 1999

Giggle!  I freaked out my then-husband-to-be when he came out of his
class at college...and it looked like I was eating the lawn.  Turned out
I was sitting in a very good patch of dandelion!  (Makes a horrible wine,
though.)

-Caro (of course, the only two plants I can think of right now are
snakeroot and gill-over-the-ground...where the heck is *my* mind!?!?!)