HERB - Salerno

N.D. Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Jan 4 11:32:32 PST 1999

Thanks Jasmine,

I will pull out the article and see what's in it and give you vol, title
and Issue number.  It was a small article (about 11/2 pages) so I may be
able to send you a copy.  Anything else I find I will forward out as well.

I've been so incredibly behind on doing things that I felt that if I talk
much on the mailing lists I get somewhat guilty.   With the new year, I  am
more optimistic that I can get going again.

Thanks for the book titles and other info. I'l see what I can find....

Clare