HERB - School of Salerno

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Tue Jan 5 10:41:30 PST 1999

There's some information on the School of Salerno in the
Catholic Online Encyclopedia in their article on "The
History of Medicine" if anyone's interested. If you don't
have web access, let me know and I'll send you the text
via e-mail.

The article is located at:

http://www.knight.org/advent/cathen/10122a.htm

And the encyclopedia itself starts at:

http://www.knight.org/advent/cathen/

Jasmine
Jasmine de Cordoba, Midrealm, gwalli at infoengine.com
     "Si enim alicui placet mea devotio, gaudebo; si autem nulli
placet, memet ipsam tamen juvat quod feci." -- Hroswith of Gandersheim
     Roughly: "If what I have written pleases you, then I am glad;
if what I have written pleases no one, then at least I have pleased
myself."