HERB - Herbal Cold & Flu Care

Sheron Buchele/Curtis Rowland foxryde at verinet.com
Thu Jan 21 09:22:09 PST 1999

Greetings to the List,

I will be teaching a class on Herbal Cold & Flu Care this weekend at the
Unser Hafen Arts & Sciences Event.

As I was working on it, I though I would poll this august body of herbal
enthusiasts about their favorite herbal remedy.

What herbal preparation do you take when you feel something coming on?

What is your favorite herbal symptom relief?

What is your most effective "Old Wives Tale" cure?

Any other info you would like to share with me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time,

Baroness Leonora
Master Healer to the Crown of the Outlands

  Practice random acts of intelligence & senseless acts of self-control.