HERB - Re: Comfrey toxicity

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Fri Jan 29 12:48:54 PST 1999

Caro wrote:
>I'd suggest monks-hood, but I think I'd get myself shot full of
>arrows.....  ;-)

hahahahah. I was just watching "Cadfael" last night and
thinking about this very thing.

>Seriously, eucalyptus works well.

That reminds me. I was looking up the regulatory status of
eucalyptus the other day (don't ask me why) and I realized
that some people here may not know about the Wampole Family
Guide to Nutritional Supplements website (isn't *that* a
mouthful). They're located at:

http://www.wampole.ca/

It's okay for summaries and I still recommend looking up a
bunch of the stuff on your own, but for a quick look-see,
it works.

And if you're interested in looking up the regulatory status
around the world of eucalyptus in particular, point your browser
at:

http://www.wampole.ca/english/eucalyp.htm

jasmine, jasmine at infoengine.com

PS: Alana, I have a ton of it at my house if you'd like
to steal some. Give me a holler.