HERB - Rosemary

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Thu Jul 1 14:45:46 PDT 1999

On Thu, 1 Jul 1999, Warren & Meredith Harmon wrote:
> (BTW, does anyone have the book Roses Love Onions, and its sequel?  Just
> when I went to buy, they vanished!  Does anyone feel like giving me a
> spot review, if you have them?)

If you're looking for Roses Love Garlic and Carrots Love Tomatoes, they
are available from Storey Publishing's web site:
http://www.storeybooks.com/

By the way, they have updated their herb web site (Whole Herb) and moved
it to:	http://www.storeybooks.com/main/herb.html

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa (Shire of Eisental), mka Jennifer Heise
jenne at tulgey.browser.net

"in verbis et in herbis, et in lapidibus sunt virtutes"