HERB - Thyme (was lavender)

RAISYA@aol.com RAISYA at aol.com
Fri Jul 2 07:43:34 PDT 1999

Elewyiss,

>We have a row of concrete blocks outside our front door and I had hoped to
do just >that.

I think that would be really pretty, I've been thinking about putting a block
at each corner of a bed with thyme planted in it, I think it would look nice,
and smell even better every time I brushed past it.  One point to keep in
mind, I don't know how well the thyme will do in a block during the winter in
a cold climate.  I live outside Houston, TX, and only once or twice in a
winer will the temps drop below 25F.

Let us know how the thyme does!
Raisya