HERB - A Happy Tonic

Carper, Rachel Rachel.Carper at COMPAQ.com
Fri Jul 2 07:30:12 PDT 1999

Sounds like a great way to cook. I'll have to try it.

Elewyiss

. . . You buy one of the best white wines you can afford.  Place several
healthy sprigs of rosemary into a clear glass bottle, then pour the wine
over the sprigs.  Let it sit in the sunshine for a few days.  The pour off
the wine into a carafe and chill.  . . . I don't know if this works, but it
sure would make a nice additive to chicken soup or other
chicken dishes.  I use wine in all my cooking, it takes place of the salt
(which we cook totally salt free)
Henri
Stargate, Ansteorra