HERB - Serpentine Barrens?

Carper, Rachel Rachel.Carper at COMPAQ.com
Fri Jul 2 07:20:33 PDT 1999

The barrens that we visited were right around Philadelphia, and that
particular ridge dips into Maryland.  I want to re-visit, so I have to dig
out my geological maps and sniff around.  This time, I'll take pictures!!
I'd like to re-create the experiment, but widen it to include various
herbs...some which like alkaline soil, etc etc.
If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!  (Road trip, anyone??)
Caro

I'm orginally from Maryland so any excuse to go home!  That is weird. I'd
love to see it.

And I thought the poetry was lovely. Even if I had no clue as to what you
were talking about. Until the explanation of course.

Elewyiss