HERB - Henna shades

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Fri Jul 2 18:20:38 PDT 1999

On 2 Jul 99, at 13:24, Gaylin Walli wrote:

> >and if you leave the bowl holding teh excess henna on the floor while
> >helping your then-mate wash out the mess, and the siamese cat crawls into
> >it and goes to sleep, you have a *very* wierd looking cat for quite a
> >while .... to this date, i still have to explain to people that  remember
> >the incident with great mirth that i did *not* henna the cat.
>
> *You're* the one who henna'd the cat? You know this story has made it
> through the SCA to the Middle Kingdom, don't you?

funny how infamy travels so far and wide ... actually the cat henna'd himself
(.. it was a punker phase i suppose).  on a artistic perspective, mottled red
on a siamese was rather striking.  did draw the line when a hair-dressing
friend wanted me to bring my wolf-hybrid in for a make-over ...

 > All, you are now in the presence of one bonafied, SCA urban legend waiting
> to happen. Here's the source of the story. When you hear it again, you'll
> know it's true, but the facts will be wrong and it will be a friend of a
> friend who heard it from the neighbor's postal carrier.

and a lot more that i refuse to accept ownership of (in scadia, statute of
limitations is often eternal) ... it's been a "chaotic" life, but a good one
(g)

'wolf
... "i didn't do it"

... truth is the sword of us all (lords of the new church)