HERB - hair help, was Henna shades

Dawn Resz caitlyno at texas.net
Sat Jul 3 11:30:11 PDT 1999

I too have been given thin fine hair, and it refuses to grow very long
without looking horrible.  I have found too that taking brewers yeast,
Biotin and calcium helps a great deal.  Brewers yeast can be a problem with
those who have candida sensitivities, but for those who don't, it's an
excellent suppliment.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I find that all that mousse and gel
does is make my thin hair sticky.  Especially in Texas heat.