HERB -Thin Hair Help

Sara Bairrington katri4684 at surfree.com
Sat Jul 3 11:51:46 PDT 1999

Thin Hair!!  Ohhh, tell me about it.  Straight or even with a bit of curl
on the ends, my hair just lays there unless I cut it very short and perm it
to death.

My SO likes long hair, so now it's down to my waist.  I take two multi
vitamins with minerals each day, Theragram M.  I've found that my hair
grows fast and even has a bit more thickness.  My roomie has thick hair and
had a major head start on me when I started growing my hair out.  In 4
years, my hair is now longer than hers (she won't take vitamins).

Also, Brewer's yeast is good. I take an herbal supplement for my arthritis
and for water gain that has Brewer's yeast in it.  I don't know why, but
since I've started taking it, my hair seems to be thicker.  Still lays
there, but at least has a bit of body to it now.

Ulrike