HERB -Thin Hair Help

Lynette K LaFontaine LKLC at prodigy.net
Sat Jul 3 12:18:56 PDT 1999

You're right your hair dresser will be the first to tell you that good
nutrition is the most important part of growing healthy hair.
However, there are certain things that seem to be genetic and we can't
change.  Like texture and curly or straight.  But it's true nutrition will
always show in you hair not matter the type of hair.
It's interesting because I find we don't necessarily inherit out parents
hair.  Seems like in my family texture and curl seem to skip generations.
Needless to say there is a good mix of hair types (and colors) in my family.