HERB - hair help, was Henna shades

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Sat Jul 3 21:25:38 PDT 1999

brambleberry at hotmail.com writes:

<< Nature's Gate herbal shampoo line.  I know, I know, it's not as fun, but
 they work really, really well.  They're an organic herbal line that makes
 the best commercial soaps and shampoos I've found.

 -Magdalena

	*Sigh* But only for some folks...... My darn hair just doesn't like
them--which *I* hate because they smell divine! But I've tried them a number
of times over the years and just can't use 'em. :-(

				Ldy Diana