HERB - herbs - heeelp there's a monster

Lynette K LaFontaine LKLC at prodigy.net
Sun Jul 4 14:56:44 PDT 1999

Thank you.  It has a name.  Few try  to get rid of it hmm!  It produces
flowers!  I'll have to look closer.  It is prized!..  Hawaiians make leis of
it!
Well that is very interesting.  Which brings me to an other question I
thought about just before finding your answer.
My philosophy is a weed is just a plant out of place.   What might it be
good for.   Frankly I don't find to particularly attractive hanging itself
all over my other plants and sucking their life.  However, If I can be
convinced of some benefit, decorative or other wise I might be more
tolerant.