HERB - Dental Health

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Sat Jul 10 19:40:46 PDT 1999

Someone recently posted on our Kingdom list asking about period dental
health, and herbal dental / pain treatments.  I was all ready to tell
them about clove oil, and copy the recent quote here about a period use
of clove (and maybe rose?) for a bad tooth, but of course, I can't find
it.  Does someone still have that (where they can find it?) and could you
send it back to the list?  While we're at it, does anyone else have
anything they want to add to that one?  I remember Digby has some
recipies for tooth powders, I will try to get some time to find them and
post them.
How's that for a new topic?
Christianna