HERB - Parkinson's "Paradisi in Sole"

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Mon Jul 12 12:28:58 PDT 1999

Caro asked:
>Just out of morbid curiousity, what is the going bid?

Well, the closing bid was roughly $500 and that didn't meet
the reserve price, so as far as I know, the item didn't sell
to anyone. I've toyed with the idea of asking the seller what
the reserve price was, but I doubt they'll tell me. They can
still list it on amazon at least once more for free and try
to sell it again. If I had to guess, I'd say the reserve price
is at least a couple of thousand dollars (US), based on the
going price of the book elsewhere.

Jasmine
Iasmin de Cordoba
gwalli at infoengine.com