HERB - OT disk

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Mon Jul 12 13:50:45 PDT 1999

>This is totally off topic for this list.  But I'm sitting hear
>starring at these free CDs that I've accumulated to hook up
>to various web servers.  Before I get rid of them does anyone know
>what else they might be good for.  So  as to not trouble the list,
>you may reply to me at <mailto:lklc at prodigy.net>lklc at prodigy.net  If
>I'm out of line here please correct me.

Well, let's make it on topic then.

-- For the SCA gardener, you can take those cd's and tie them to strings
in your garden using them as a  bird and animal deterrent. The sun
catching them may keep the critters away.

-- For the budding SCA fighter, aka kidlet or small, use them as the
cross piece or pseudo hand guard of a fake sword. (Okay, not quite
an herb topic, but hey!)

-- And my favorite...drink coasters. You can paint them any way you
like, with herb pics or what have you, and make sure all the folk who
end up in your house after fighter practice don't set their cans down
on your Grandma's antique table. (Yes, experience talking.)

jasmine
Iasmin de Cordoba
gwalli at infoengine.com