HERB - OT disk

Lynette K LaFontaine LKLC at prodigy.net
Mon Jul 12 15:55:40 PDT 1999

Wow! sounds like you have a lot of creative energy  and or experience.
Great Ideas now I want more of these disc.  That would have kept the birds
out of my fruit trees.  And gee they're a lot prettier to hang is trees than
pie pans.
I like the idea for hand guards too.  That would look cool.
never thought of painting them.  I could paint the lable side and they could
be reversable.