Fw: HERB - potpourri

Carper, Rachel Rachel.Carper at COMPAQ.com
Tue Jul 13 07:11:59 PDT 1999

Does the Hancocks have more of the dried "craft" plants? That's what usually
does it to me. The dried eucalyptus always gives me a horrible headache.

Elewyiss

I do not have breathing problems, other than the sinus etc, but what will
give me a headache in a heartbeat (besides tobacco smoke) is a fabric shop.
Interesting thing, there  is both a Hancocks and a Jo-Anne's fabric near me,
the Hancocks will give me a headache and scratchy feeling in the throat
faster than the Jo-Anne's.
Jeanne de la Mer