HERB - Budge's "Divine Origin" and book comments

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Fri Jul 16 07:51:12 PDT 1999

Quick question for anyone who knows...

Has anyone read E.A. Wallis Budge's "Divine Origin of the Craft
of the Herbalist"? Little book, about 100 pages long, looks like
a Dover reprint? Is it just a little basic overview of herbal
history or something else? No one seems to have commented
on it at Amazon or any of the other online booksellers.

Which reminds me, to those of you who have commented on
the books at these stores, thanks! And so you know, I've
had other people say thanks to me for the same thing. It might
be useful to know that people who have spoken to me about
any of my commentary have appreciated most is the "and if
you're in the SCA, you'll especially like or dislike this bit."
If you have a book and have Web access, think about that
book you pull off your shelf all the time. Is it listed online?
if so, think about commenting on it in the customer reviews.
People do truly appreciate a well-thought-out paragraph.

Jasmine
Iasmin de Cordoba