HERB - herb oil

Lynette K LaFontaine LKLC at prodigy.net
Tue Jul 20 18:18:00 PDT 1999

I was thinking more in terms of eliminating the sent than in dissolving the
oil.
Also I don't know if it is better in eliminating odor than isopropyl.

The hand cleaner is not the kind mechanics use.  It's the clear colorless
stuff sold as hand "sanitizer"  in the supermarket with the hand soaps.  I
sorry I don' know the brand name.  (mine is from a medical supply house.)  I
am going to try it on garlic and onion odors next.