HERB - Melandra's preserved roses

sunshinegirl sunshinegirl at steward-net.com
Tue Jul 20 21:12:25 PDT 1999

Well, I'm glad I remembered correctly.  I don't have your reference, and
can't find the book that I think I first read it in, but at least I know
that it is in more than one book...

I always wanted to try it, but in southern Caid, I had a rose bush that
bloomed almost year round, and now in Meridies, I don't have any roses
(yet).

Melandra of the Woods