HERB - Herbs & Things:Jeanne Rose's Herbal

Carper, Rachel Rachel.Carper at COMPAQ.com
Wed Jul 21 06:58:44 PDT 1999

	I've found it in many smaller book stores. Especially feminist book
stores. Of course Atlanta is over populated with feminist book stores. I'll
keep an eye open.

	Elewyiss

	> (Many shops have chosen to stop carrying this
	>  one because of a section in the back called "The Secrets", with
recipes
	>  calling for things like baby's fat and boiling a live cat.)

According to Amazon, the Publisher's out of stock :-(. Ahhhh well, it was
just a passing fancy... But I'll keep looking.
Corwyn