HERB - Herbs & Things:Jeanne Rose's Herbal

N.D. Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Jul 21 07:27:48 PDT 1999

>	I've found it in many smaller book stores. Especially feminist book
>stores. Of course Atlanta is over populated with feminist book stores. I'll
>keep an eye open.
>
>	Elewyiss

Check out the used book stores, I've seen it.  My copy was the first
edition way back when.   I laugh because it cost 2.95 and it was green with
purple decorations as opposed to purple withthe green.  Her "HERBAL BODY
BOOK" is nice as well.  It was one of the first herb books I bought myself.

If you like Magical books... try any of Scott Cunninghals.  he wrote well
and again, many of his books are found in used book stores...

Clare