HERB - Calm Kids, was Herbs & Things:Jeanne Rose's Herbal

Katherine Blackthorne kblackthorne at midtown.net
Wed Jul 21 19:35:57 PDT 1999

And let's not forget the teachings of my Great Gramma Rouse, reinforced by
Grandma and my mother:  Good tea cannot be rushed.

When, as a child, I was given tea, it was always a sssslllllooooooow sort
of thing...lots of waiting, (for water to boil, for leaves to steep, for a
cup of good, strong tea to cool enough for a little girl to drink) lots of
taking your time.

Out in Mundania, we keep finding ways to do things faster.  Isn't it nice
to find a time to do them slower?

--Katherine