HERB - Soothers for children

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Jul 21 20:36:49 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/21/1999 10:51:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tarna at tic1.net writes:
The one aromatherapy class I've taken suggests citrus scents to calm
children, orange, tangerine, lemon, maybe a mixture. As to a tea, Catnip is a
good one for gentle calming. Some people suggest hops, but they're bitter,
and so hard to get down most people. Catnip tea with maybe a little lemon and
a bit of honey (NOT sugar).

Corwyn