HERB - Stone containers

Warren & Meredith Harmon corwynsca at juno.com
Thu Jul 22 00:05:45 PDT 1999

Greetings!

>Does anyone know where I could find little stone containers? Some are
>highly carved and decorated, and others are rather plain.

If you want larger containers at a really nice price, or other neat
period things, check and see if there's a "10,000 Villages" near you.
I'm lucky enough to have two in the area, and access to a catalog.  They
have really good stuff, and a lot of the money from the sales goes right
back to the villages where the products came from.  They used to be
called Self Help at one point, and Servv at another time.  It's
definitely worth a look-see.

-Caro
"That is the nature of the Quest...Have you never wondered why the
knights set out
to search for a marvel that can appear anywhere?  It is not the
destination, but the
act of traveling, that provides the answer.  Only when you already know
what you
seek will you have a chance of finding it."  -Diana L Paxon