HERB - Stone containers

Lynette K LaFontaine LKLC at prodigy.net
Thu Jul 22 02:17:09 PDT 1999

Period stuff hmm.
Please, tell us more about 10,000 Villages.
Who are they;what village; what do they specialize in?
Also, perhaps an address, or some other way of contacting them.
You mentioned a catalog this would be great.
Sometimes mail-order is accepted by individual shops sometimes it goes to a
special company mail order source.
Sometimes  they won't consider it until they know we have a demand for it.