HERB - Soothers for children

Bjmikita@aol.com Bjmikita at aol.com
Thu Jul 22 07:16:53 PDT 1999

I need some suggestions.  My eldest daughter is just turned 12.  She's been
diagnoised with obsive-compulsive disorder, depression, she's basically a
child that is harder on herself than I could ever be.  She's on Luvox which
has made a marked improvement.  However she can open a textbook, not know the
answer in a splitsecond and gets extremely upset.  She will work herself up
in a frenzy over something that if she could calm down and think about it
could easily get the answer.  There is a good chance of ADD also.  Happily
her doctors are in agreement with me about not overmedicating her.  I'm
looking for teas or herbs to help her calm down/slow down.
I'd like to hear any ideas that have worked for you or someone you know.
Jeanne de La Mer