HERB - Deppression, was Soothers for children

Bjmikita@aol.com Bjmikita at aol.com
Thu Jul 22 16:50:44 PDT 1999

I have also been diagnoised as a chronic depressive, which basically means
I've been depressed since about age 3.  I've been on medication for about 4
years.  I'm on Zoloft which works better for me than Prozac.  My psychologist
is a child psychologist, who is also my daughters doctor.  I also do
genealogy and it looks like this tendancy runs back several generations on my
mother's side.  The MD as well as the Phd we go to are exceptional about
diet, herbs etc.  After years of having people (including my own family)
telling me to 'get over it' it's nice to feel "normal".
I am not a fanatic about what we eat, but I do try to keep the crap down.  My
daughter was tested for allergies when she was about 5.  Just about every
tree, grass known to mankind produces some sort of reaction, and what
devastated her was finding out she was allergic to Soy products.  Do you know
how many things have soy!!  The allergist pointed out her reaction was
culmative, she gets weepy and everybody hates her etc.....So, since we all
have sinus and allergy problems, we are keeping Puffs and tylenol sinus in
business.
Thanks for your interest and suggestions, definately will keep your name on
hand.
Jeanne de La Mer
''