HERB - Soothers for children

Lynette K LaFontaine LKLC at prodigy.net
Thu Jul 22 20:06:10 PDT 1999

The normalizing teas I referred to are common 'female' herbs.  Contrary to
popular belief these do not contain estrogen but have properties of some
estrogen precursors.  Which to simplify this simply means they have the
ability to smooth out hormonal highs and lows.  By the way, observe her
behavior and have her observe her feelings and keep a log over several
months.  It may be useful in finding the source of the problem.  You might
or might not discover that it correlates to certain times of her menstrual
cycle.  Or it may relate to some other yet undiscovered factor.
Anyway, the herbs are, red raspberry leaf, Dong Quai, Vitex, (avoid the Dong
Quai during menses as it may increase bleeding), and wild yam root.
Blessings