HERB - salt rubs

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 24 14:56:05 PDT 1999

This afternoon I stopped in at Origins, where they were promoting their
"Salt Rub" mixture. It was a combination of sea salt, macadamia nut oil,
sweet almond oil, another oil that I can't remember, and orange, rosemary,
and either peppermint or spearmint essential oils. It was rather pricey. (I
suspect macadamia nut oil is VERY expensive, considering the nuts are too -
they're one of my "expensive" tastes.)
Anyhow, I tried it, and after some of the oil "went away", I decided that I
liked it, but not enough to buy it at their price. My question is: does
anyone have a recipe for a salt scrub that also involves oils and/or herbs?
I'd really appreciate it - winter here is dry enough to give me nose bleeds.

Thanks,
Lady Katerine Rowley
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra
mka