HERB - salt rubs

Lynette K LaFontaine LKLC at prodigy.net
Sat Jul 24 19:44:21 PDT 1999

Lady Katherine Rowley asked

: does
> anyone have a recipe for a salt scrub that also involves oils and/or
herbs?
> I'd really appreciate it - winter here is dry enough to give me nose
bleeds.

I am not familiar with salt rubs.  However, it sounds like it might be an
exfoliate?
I  have something I use that meets the requirement of exfoliate scrub and
oil.
I grind in my blender fresh sunflower seeds.  Then on moist skin I use it as
a scrub.  Then rinse with cool water. The oil in the serves as a protection
from dry winter (year round in my case) skin.
How do you use the salt rub?  The recipe sounds delish
Lynette