HERB - Melatonin

Warren & Meredith Harmon corwynsca at juno.com
Tue Jul 27 17:25:31 PDT 1999

Greetings!  I have a slight OT question:

>I have the same problem. Though your description (which I deleted)
>of the vivid dreams is usually reserved for the night WITH melatonin,
>not those without.

Just a curious question (no, I am certainly not planning any
experiments!!): are they vivid in a "hard to separate from reality" way,
or vivid in a "I just lived through this again" way, or in a "hey, I
dreamed this two weeks ago, and now it's happened" way, or in a "sideways
reality" way, or a "hallucinatory" way?  I know others have different
definitions, so I was just curious as to which was meant.

Feel free to contact me privately if you don't want this on the list.

-Caro (really curious since my "sideways reality" dreams got vivid again,
but without any change in diet or prescribed drugs, and in which all my
friends have the IQ of fish)