HERB - Melatonin

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Tue Jul 27 15:42:12 PDT 1999

Baroness Leonora wrote:

>I get a sleep hangover from it.  I have a terrible time waking up and
>functioning.  It does put me to sleep, but almost chronically so!

I have the same problem. Though your description (which I deleted)
of the vivid dreams is usually reserved for the night WITH melatonin,
not those without. I originally thought it was just my lovely and
quite overactive imagination. But one night my husband tried the
tablets for insomnia as well and secretly confessed to me the next
morning that his dreams were quite eerily vivid. When I told him
that I had the same trouble he was greatly relieved and so was I.
I don't like the sleep hangover, so I reserve melatonin for when
I've foolishly run out of Valrian and forgotten to go get more. This
hasn't happened often as I don't usually go through my Valarian
very fast.

Jasmine
Iasmin de Cordoba
gwalli at infoengine.com