HERB - Dr. Bronner bar soaps info

sunshinegirl sunshinegirl at steward-net.com
Wed Jun 2 23:32:29 PDT 1999

As a human interest note:  Several years ago I delievered magazines in
southern Caid, and the Bronners were on my route.  I came up one day and
there was an older lady standing outside.  She told me to wait a minute,
went inside the garage, and came back with two bottles of liquid soap and a
bottle of one of the liquid nutrient supplements (don't remember its name)
which she gave me.  I  liked the products, and have bought them on an
occaisional basis ever since.  I've also felt good about the company ever
since, as well.

melandra