HERB - Dr. Bronner bar soaps info

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Thu Jun 3 06:15:41 PDT 1999

Melandra wrote:
>As a human interest note [...story deleted...]

It's funny how much they all get around. When I worked in the food
cooperative  there was one day when a man walked in and started
surverying the place. When I asked if I could help him he said yes
and asked me where the Dr. Bronner's products were. I took him
to the three or four places in the store where they were located
(soap in one, liquid spice in another) and told him that if he had any
questions about how each of the products could be used he could
either read the labels (which are quite exstensively covered with
text) or he could ask me for the things I used them for. Which he
did and we had a nice little chat.

Turns out it was Dr. Bronner's son. Ooops. :)

We got a lot of free products that day, but I'd hav to agree with
others: the peppermint liquid castille is still my favorite. I buy
it in the gallon jug.

Jasmine