HERB - soaps

meaduewolf@juno.com meaduewolf at juno.com
Fri Jun 4 20:25:28 PDT 1999

You are such a good person!!!!!!!
I will try this.
I am wondering if the lady's soap had oatmeal in it since it was
brownish. And oatmeal is suppose to be good for skin problems.

Oh I am sending the Greek pork chops recipe. I'll tell you I am a _very_
picky eater but this stuff I could eat most of the time!!!!!

Where are you?  I think I have asked before but I don't remember....
sigh.... it's h*ll to get old!!!!!!
LOL
Many big hugs to you.
Rhiannon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Get a boneless pork loin roast. Enough so you can slice into 1 inch cuts
and get at least 6 slices.
2-3 _very_ large onions halved and sliced. (kind of think)
8-10 Roma tomatoes quartered
2 large green peppers
3 tablespoons of diced garlic
2 tablespoons of parsley
about 2 tea. of savory
about 1 cup of flour
olive oil
salt and pepper to taste right before serving.

flour chops and lightly brown in a dutch oven in olive oil.
When browned add all the rest of the ingredients except salt and pepper,
and stir to mix well.

cover and let boil lightly for about 1/2 to 1 hour or until it looks like
a gravy. Don't let it burn. But don't take the lid off too often for this
causes the meat to get stringy.
If after 1 hour it isn't thick add a little rue or potato starch to
thicken.

serve with french bread