HERB - tea tree oil

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Tue Jun 8 10:09:13 PDT 1999

On 7 Jun 99, at 23:23, Sheron Buchele/Curtis Rowland wrote:

> Is this a different bottle of the tea tree oil?  there are many different
> dilutions and adulterants used as tea tree is so popular.  I have heard of
> people having trouble with this.

a friend who reads this channel made a suggestion that i did not think of
that might be the cause of the matter ... this is a bottle of oil that i used
frequently last spring with no problems and then put away until now.  it's
quite possible that something in the mix "turned" during that time and
caused the reaction (my house does get rather hot during summer and cold
during winter).  guess i'll store the next batch in the fridge and/or purchase
smaller lots ...

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves