HERB - Agnus Castus (again)

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Thu Jun 3 06:20:16 PDT 1999

Just thought I'd share a quick note that a book search company told
me yesterday that the Agnus Castus herbal I've been looking for has
popped up in a used book store...in Sweden. But I ordered it anyway
and the price is very reasonable (probably no more than what it
cost when it was printed). Shipping will be hell, but when it comes
in, I'll let you all know and try to disseminate some of the info to
the list (or maybe a webpage). I have some lovely photocopies that
I'm going over now and seeing what I can post from those for anyone
who might be interested, but mundane projects will take precedence
for  a little bit.

Jasmine