HERB - (Fwd) BG - Herbal Guild finally PDR for Herbal Medicines

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Thu Jun 10 07:15:10 PDT 1999

this came through another list ... thought ya'll would be interested

'wolf

I have lots of Herbal books that I use but when a freind told me that PDR
put out a book for Herbal Medicines. I had to check this out and pass this
on to everyone... Great book good indexing and great buy....

Yrsa Mysingerdottir

PDR for Herbal Medicines (1st Ed)
Our Price: $59.95
ISBN: 1563632926

Http://barnesandnoble.com and Http://amazon.com have it.

... truth is the sword of us all (lords of the new church)