HERB - Re: herbalist V1 #289

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Sat Jun 26 08:59:34 PDT 1999

In a message dated 6/26/99 10:36:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Ysabell616 at aol.com writes:

<<
 << Rosemary
  water for a rinse for brunettes, Chamomile water rinse for blonds.  Rose
  water and lavender, hyssop and other flowers are all used.  >>

 And for us redheads?? Do we use the rosemary water?

	Sure--or henna, if you want to enhance the color even more! ;-)
Seriously, pick the herb(s) that will help your hair with its condition, in
this case. For instance, the rosemary, and sage, are also good for dandruff,
chamomile's good for dry hair, as would be rosewater. Lavender's probably
good for everything! ;-)
	Hope I'm not repeating someone else--I just got back online after
having the 'puter broken for months! (Last time we let That friend work on
it!)

		Ldy Diana Fiona O'Shera
		Vulpine Reach, Meridies