HERB - Re: herbalist V1 #289

Julia Spiritstone spiritst at prairie.NoDak.edu
Sun Jun 27 10:05:33 PDT 1999

There is a shampoo line called Aura, kind of hard to find. It uses these
combinations of things for one hair type or another. I haven't been a
red head for a long time, so I don't remember what was used, but there
are select herbs more than henna listed on the bottle. If you can't find
the products in your area try this addy, from the bottle

Aura Inc., Dist.,
Chicago, IL 60651

Hope that helps!
Ya Samee'nah