HERB - Re: herbalist V1 #295

MTR/AAHR wolffe at onslowonline.net
Sun Jun 27 04:35:22 PDT 1999

><< Rosemary
> water for a rinse for brunettes, Chamomile water rinse for blonds.  Rose
> water and lavender, hyssop and other flowers are all used.  >>
>
>And for us redheads?? Do we use the rosemary water?
>
>Tracy

I'm a dark auburn myself. Rosemary works great for bringing out the
highlights and shine. If you want to bring out the brighter red tones, use
Henna. That'll turn it a more coppery red then a deep red. But like others
have said, whichever condition your hair is in, use the herb best suited and
you can't go wrong.
-Wolf
Atlantia