HERB - current and upcoming projects

M&L Romanowski leanner at mich.com
Thu Mar 11 19:05:56 PST 1999

I know that you will do a great job, Jasmine. (and will have all the documentation
too!) I have got to pull together some children's activities for the same event.
Does anybody have any herbal projects that are easy enough for the five-year old
set?  We have already done pomanders (the clove/orange kind) and
applesauce-cinnamon ornaments.  I was thinking about rolling beeswax candles.  Any
good ideas out there?

Alana

Gaylin Walli wrote:
Does a feast for 70 count? :)
I'm cooking the Procrastinator's Ball and Brawl feast at the end of this month in
the metro-Detroit area.